“CofC’s Board of Trustees has installed Lt. Gov. McConnell as the next president of CofC, despite the overwhelming opposition of the faculty and students, as evidenced by the 83% disapproval rating in a faculty poll, and the collection of over 2,000 signatures against McConnell vs the 200 gathered by his supporters. A state board has already approved a salary of $188,000 which is $9,000 more per year than is paid to our current president with public funds. Why should the president of CofC’s salary increase while our funding from the state decreases; most gallingly in the case of the hostile and punitive cuts to our College Reads! program?”
- Coastal Carolina Under Investigation For Title IX Protocol and Retaliation
- Guest Feature: An open letter to the cast, crew, and production of HAIR the Musical: BRAVO
- A Successful Take Back The Night
- Dear Fraternities, We Are Taking Back…Take Back The Night
- #WheresMyVoiceCCU #HandsUpDontShootCCU What Does it Mean to be Marginalized?