Thank you to everyone who made Take Back The Night a success, especially CARES who organized the event. Take Back The Night went extremely well and, in relation to our earlier publication, the community was glad to see participation from Greek Life. As explained in the article, we were not asking Fraternities do not attend but that they do so respectfully as was not entirely the case last year. We feel the write up served it’s purpose in not only outlining what Take Back The Night is but also for setting expectations which everyone met. Moreover, the publication pushed some people from fraternities to come demonstrate the daunting statistics about Greek Life and it being a major catalyst for sexual violence is not indicative of all fraternity members nor is it representative of some student’s individual participation and attitudes. This created a great environment of support and solidarity last night for survivors, the extra effort of fraternity members was both noticed and appreciated.
- Coastal Carolina Under Investigation For Title IX Protocol and Retaliation
- Guest Feature: An open letter to the cast, crew, and production of HAIR the Musical: BRAVO
- A Successful Take Back The Night
- Dear Fraternities, We Are Taking Back…Take Back The Night
- #WheresMyVoiceCCU #HandsUpDontShootCCU What Does it Mean to be Marginalized?